Bitcoin Consultancy is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic developer to be responsible for development of an opensource project. This person should have experience leading large projects with hundreds or thousands, or millions of lines of code. Previous contribution to opensource projects is a definite plus together with experience in the bittorrent protocol and the boost asio library.
You will be part of a team on the cutting edge working on an exciting new technology as opposed to a nameless piece of internal corporate technology.
– C++ development experience is essential in a large scale project
– Previous participation in an opensource project
– Solid experience with crypto and hashing algorithms
– Expertise in programming under Linux
– Able to use boost::asio
– Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills, with a logical and
Other desirable skills include:
– Scripting experience with Python
– Knowledge of the bittorrent protocol
– Compiler and linkers experience
– Working knowledge of development tools such as debuggers, profilers and
– Knowledge of database engines, primarily MySQL
Bitcoin Consultancy is a new startup focused around providing Bitcoin related services. We are the maintainers of the only UK exchange with a daily trading volume of $20k. Our group has been featured in most major publications.
Contact us through bitcoinconsultancy.com