• Understanding of Bitcoin, including familiarity with Bitcoin transaction scripting and knowledge of how Bitcoin and various other cryptocurrencies differ
• Previous work with P2P Networking and distributed systems
• Understanding of various distributed consensus methodologies (Mining, PoS, Paxos, etc)
• Understanding of cryptography, including asymmetric (pub/priv key), symmetric, hash functions, encryption/signatures
• Experience building applications using any of the following (or similar) languages: Python, C, C++, C#, golang, Rust, Haskell, or Erlang
• Active demonstrable interest in Bitcoin, distributed systems, DHTs or cryptography
Salary: Very Competitive
Hey how are you? My name is Ahsan Mirza. I am an executive recruiter at Objective Solutions International. We are an executive search group that specializes in the Finance/IT Market. We have heavy experience working with the big 4 as well as many other top financial firms. We are currently looking to fill the role of BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER for one of our high level clients. Please get back to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest resume. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you .